WVD 2018 Updates
We are 37 days away from our celebration of sexual purity (Saturday, June 9th, 2018).
World Virginity Day is a movement, encouraging virgins to rise above victimization and intimidation (they are not alone) and encouraging non-virgins to choose celibacy.
We are simply restoring the dignity of sexual purity before and after marriage, honouring God, ourselves and our spouses (future and present). This is the 8th edition (we started this movement in 2011).
For this year, please note the following:
1. The National Venue would be at UNILAG Indoor Sports Complex, estimated to sit about 2,500 people.
2. We would be having the event at different locations concurrently within and outside Nigeria. Locations would be posted in the following days. For enquiries on locations near you, please reach Mr Aremo on 08032446129
3. We would be releasing picture and video promos soon. To be involved in our media publicity, please reach Dabest on 07033629543
4. Shirts for this year are available. Please visit http://www.mineteenageministry.com/virginityday/ to pay for your shirt(s) or reach Bobo directly on 08088579245
5. If you are into sewing and want to sew and/or donate flags of nations for the flag procession, please reach Pastor Titi on 08024341167 (we would be praying over all nations of the world, asking God for a purity revival among our young people)
6. We are publishing 17 editions of MINE Magazine (the most widely read faith-based magazine for teens in Nigeria) to be distributed FREE before, during and after WVD (17,000 copies)
We remain #unashamed
God bless us all. Timi Adigun. IC, MINE TM